Tea
Back from tea.
I feel all civilized and shit. OK, we all knew it couldn't last, right?
Anyhow, I like tea. I like cheese. I like pears. And desserts.
ALL TOGETHER? It was like heaven.
I had a LOT of fun. But I love to see these people anyhow. Tommy is just great and so cute, and Karina was hot in that dress. And Canadian, as Brandy refers to him, is a VERY nice person. Not that I know him too well, but I do like getting to know new people.
At least nice new people.
Our waiter was gracious, even though we all shared. I was worried, she would be like....oh, I see. You can't order a meal for EVERYONE and make this worth my time. But she was NOT like that at all. She was nice and brought us extra bread.
Then we got to go to the bakery and pick up something for the left at home boys.
Welll, kinda left at home boys. Mine showed up, cause they had traveled downtown to find some magic cards. Ever since the boy found two dollars yesterday, he has been BEGGING to go and get some new Magic cards. He's been saving for a while now, considering, he doesn't usually have a bunch of money.
But when it rains, it pours, cause he ALSO got a card in the mail from my step-bitch...
I meant Step-Mom, that's TOTALLY what I meant to say. And it has a ten dollar check in it. Made out to him, but my work will prolly let me cash it. Oh yes, make the check out to the seven year old boy. That's a GREAT idea.
What was wierd is that it had a different last name on it than mine, and it didn't have my dad's name on it at all. The card said from Grandma and Grandpa, but I'm wondering if they haven't decided to get divorced.
It's a little creepy. I hope dad calls me soon, if only for the holidays, so that I know he's ok. She could have him locked in the basement, y'all.
I feel all civilized and shit. OK, we all knew it couldn't last, right?
Anyhow, I like tea. I like cheese. I like pears. And desserts.
ALL TOGETHER? It was like heaven.
I had a LOT of fun. But I love to see these people anyhow. Tommy is just great and so cute, and Karina was hot in that dress. And Canadian, as Brandy refers to him, is a VERY nice person. Not that I know him too well, but I do like getting to know new people.
At least nice new people.
Our waiter was gracious, even though we all shared. I was worried, she would be like....oh, I see. You can't order a meal for EVERYONE and make this worth my time. But she was NOT like that at all. She was nice and brought us extra bread.
Then we got to go to the bakery and pick up something for the left at home boys.
Welll, kinda left at home boys. Mine showed up, cause they had traveled downtown to find some magic cards. Ever since the boy found two dollars yesterday, he has been BEGGING to go and get some new Magic cards. He's been saving for a while now, considering, he doesn't usually have a bunch of money.
But when it rains, it pours, cause he ALSO got a card in the mail from my step-bitch...
I meant Step-Mom, that's TOTALLY what I meant to say. And it has a ten dollar check in it. Made out to him, but my work will prolly let me cash it. Oh yes, make the check out to the seven year old boy. That's a GREAT idea.
What was wierd is that it had a different last name on it than mine, and it didn't have my dad's name on it at all. The card said from Grandma and Grandpa, but I'm wondering if they haven't decided to get divorced.
It's a little creepy. I hope dad calls me soon, if only for the holidays, so that I know he's ok. She could have him locked in the basement, y'all.
Comments