GOOD LORD
I post TOO much.
Cause otherwise, I would been able to link to my gross throat thing that I never figured out.
Anyhow, every so often, I get something stuck in my throat (or that's what it feels like) and sometimes a good cough will dislodge it and it's just this hard little ball of well, prolly mucus.
Yeah, gross I know. But I am WAY too excited that yesterday I might have figured out what it is. Maybe...I've never seen anything in there, but it sounds similiar. The only picture I could find didn't really show me anything I could see.
I think I have Tonsiliths
They are digusting. And I am so FUCKING happy that I am NOT the only person in the world who deals with something like this.
Cause otherwise, I would been able to link to my gross throat thing that I never figured out.
Anyhow, every so often, I get something stuck in my throat (or that's what it feels like) and sometimes a good cough will dislodge it and it's just this hard little ball of well, prolly mucus.
Yeah, gross I know. But I am WAY too excited that yesterday I might have figured out what it is. Maybe...I've never seen anything in there, but it sounds similiar. The only picture I could find didn't really show me anything I could see.
I think I have Tonsiliths
They are digusting. And I am so FUCKING happy that I am NOT the only person in the world who deals with something like this.
Comments
They reek like I haven't brushed my teeth in a month and then ate dog crap.
Or something less descriptive. *grin*