The best laid plans..
I was planning on giving y'all a wonderful post about how I'd posted 1000 times when I got there. But I went right on past it without noticing. I've made 1029 (make that 1030) posts.
Good god, I am totally outta control.
I found an article in the Emerald that was interesting.
I was gonna type it out, or at least the parts I found the most entertaining, but that would take FAR too much time. So, instead, read it.
Tell me what you think. Maybe we SHOULD kill him. *evil grin*
Good god, I am totally outta control.
I found an article in the Emerald that was interesting.
I was gonna type it out, or at least the parts I found the most entertaining, but that would take FAR too much time. So, instead, read it.
Tell me what you think. Maybe we SHOULD kill him. *evil grin*
Comments