Pretty please?
I want to be pierced!
I just want a new one. SO BADLY.
I was looking over my list of piercing and I realized that I've gotten 3 piercing in Octobers before.
My nose was on Halloween '98
My daith was in October '99
My Tongue was on Friday the 13th in October of 2000.
Apparently, I was TRYING to start a tradition, but then I lost it. I'm a little sad.
Today when I went by the piercing shop, I SO WANTED to hop off the bus and get pierced.
Just because.
Then I thought….well, I could go on lunch. (not that I really have the money) But then I saved myself with the realization that had not brought my checkbook or my ATM card.
I think this feeling is close to the one I used to get when I would dye my hair for no apparent reason. I just want something DIFFERENT that people can comment on for awhile. I was thinking of getting the nose re-done. Since the nipple wouldn't exactly be something I could show EVERYONE.
Most people, but not everyone. Not work people, that's for sure. Besides Tara, she would be cool with it.
Could it just rain money down now lord???
Pretty please???
I just want a new one. SO BADLY.
I was looking over my list of piercing and I realized that I've gotten 3 piercing in Octobers before.
My nose was on Halloween '98
My daith was in October '99
My Tongue was on Friday the 13th in October of 2000.
Apparently, I was TRYING to start a tradition, but then I lost it. I'm a little sad.
Today when I went by the piercing shop, I SO WANTED to hop off the bus and get pierced.
Just because.
Then I thought….well, I could go on lunch. (not that I really have the money) But then I saved myself with the realization that had not brought my checkbook or my ATM card.
I think this feeling is close to the one I used to get when I would dye my hair for no apparent reason. I just want something DIFFERENT that people can comment on for awhile. I was thinking of getting the nose re-done. Since the nipple wouldn't exactly be something I could show EVERYONE.
Most people, but not everyone. Not work people, that's for sure. Besides Tara, she would be cool with it.
Could it just rain money down now lord???
Pretty please???
Comments