Karma?
I do believe that last night was for all the shit I put up with throughout the week.
Especially Friday.
Last night kicked much ass. All sorts of ass. I listened to Ariel and watched her beam. It was TERRIBLY cute.
She wasn't even drunk, like the rest of us.
(By the way, Ben apologized about the flashing of the butt. He was gonna throw up and WE are all glad that he made it to the bathroom. At least he was hiding the important bits in the front.)
I took pics. A LOT of pics.
Not terribly wonderful one, either. Mine were blindingly white and then prolly a little shaky. I WANT A DIGI-CAM.
I want to try thing that Bucky was doing with her pic. I don't have a pic the right size, but DAMN would this be fun. Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer
J is quite amusing in the morning, when he hasn't drunken anything yet. It reminds me of why I put up with him.
Ariel was outta here like a rocket. I hope you are having a GREAT time darling.
I'm sure you are. =)
Especially Friday.
Last night kicked much ass. All sorts of ass. I listened to Ariel and watched her beam. It was TERRIBLY cute.
She wasn't even drunk, like the rest of us.
(By the way, Ben apologized about the flashing of the butt. He was gonna throw up and WE are all glad that he made it to the bathroom. At least he was hiding the important bits in the front.)
I took pics. A LOT of pics.
Not terribly wonderful one, either. Mine were blindingly white and then prolly a little shaky. I WANT A DIGI-CAM.
I want to try thing that Bucky was doing with her pic. I don't have a pic the right size, but DAMN would this be fun. Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer
J is quite amusing in the morning, when he hasn't drunken anything yet. It reminds me of why I put up with him.
Ariel was outta here like a rocket. I hope you are having a GREAT time darling.
I'm sure you are. =)
Comments
Aaron read me the e-mail you sent him Friday night. Now we've both gotten death threats from each other's friends. ;)
I didn't ACTUALLY email. I don't have his address, plus I don't want him to think I'm like a stalker or something.
I'm glad you had fun. You didn't share any inappropriate pics with your bf, right?
I'm sure you don't want him seeing my boobs. :)
Unless you deleted those. If not, I TOTALLY want an email.
Cause I'll kill him!
:)