Saturday, being lazy.

I've been avoiding the computer. Cause it gives me headaches.

Plus, I've felt ill for a bit. Anyhow, I've also been working on birthday present for this person I know.

I'm poor, so it won't be spendy, but I spent time on it. :)

Anyhow, I don't want to be here reading too long, so I gotta give myself a break. I've been thinking about randomly flipping to a page in my semi-diary and typing it out here for y'all to see what a crazy ass teen I was.

We'll see, I have to work tomorrow, so I might just be lazy tonight and do nothing.

When I went shopping today, Tara told me that my boss was mad cause I called in.

I didn't feel good, isn't that what sick days are for?

She said someone said something about me pushing my luck, I'd like to know what the HELL they meant by that. But I'm not putting a lot of stock in it, cause she reads too much into things I think.

(Ummm, WOW, that's like calling the kettle black) But, seriously, she always tells me that when she calls in sick, Juanita gets all pissy with her. I DO NOT notice anything of the sort anytime I call in. I don't really notice her being pissy towards Tara after she calls in.

I hope it isn't anything big. SHIT, almost EVERYONE called in sick last week one day or another. Or else they arranged vacation days. It's hard to get shit on all week and really want to go to work. Especially when you don't feel well.

Sometimes I wonder if the Talker doesn't just PRETEND to be inept, so that they don't expect much from her. They don't ask her to do this or that.

I come off as too competent and feel like I get punished for it. But, shit, it's a job, what are you gonna do?

I'm not sure ANYONE likes their jobs. I could be wrong, but most days I would SO MUCH rather be at home, getting shit done and hanging out with my kid. But it's not practical.

If only I could win that lottery that I never play. (Cause I don't want to waste my money.) *grin*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.