8th Birthday!!

This is an invitation to all who want to come to Derek's party on the 19th.

Time: Don't know, asking for suggestions here. What works for people?

As usual, I will be doing my own little thing for myself and adults I like, which of course, includes any of you. Prolly after kids have calmed down, at least.

Cocktails and conversation. I don't know how many people I am going to call. I HATE the phone.

Maybe Sydney. Cause I forgot her last year and she remembered me. Jake will be here, of course. FAIR warning to all. I do not know for how long, or when he will get there. He, unfortunately, does know that I always have people over. He, therefore, will want to come and see the people he doesn't get to see. And if they are taking Derek the next day, then he will prolly be here late, if he doesn't ask to crash on my couch. (It's WIERD when he does that)

It's a saturday, please come and have cake. And cocktails, if you want. :)

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
I will have to work that day but can probably show up around 5 or 6-ish. Tell Jackass, I mean Jake, that he can't have the couch cuz I'm taking it.
SWSNBN said…
I'll tell him. He'll have to have the floor if they can't figure something out.
SWSNBN said…
I hope you can.

I know it's crazy, but it would be SUPER nice to see you.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.