Update?
I FINALLY saw Dodgeball last night. I must say it was as funny as people make it out to be.
But I was drunk, so maybe that's why it was so funny. The kids got along fantastically well all weekend. I didn't even wake up to screams and slamming doors or anything this morning (my kid, of course).
It's been calm and wonderful.
Took a shower, cause my legs were HAIRY! Ok, not really, anyone who has seen my legs knows that they don't ever look terrible hairy. And I ALWAYS manage to miss hairs. It drives ME crazy! I want to dry shave at that point. :(
Then I decided that the boy needed to be harassed. I'm quite please with myself, although my legs are wobbly. ;)
But I was drunk, so maybe that's why it was so funny. The kids got along fantastically well all weekend. I didn't even wake up to screams and slamming doors or anything this morning (my kid, of course).
It's been calm and wonderful.
Took a shower, cause my legs were HAIRY! Ok, not really, anyone who has seen my legs knows that they don't ever look terrible hairy. And I ALWAYS manage to miss hairs. It drives ME crazy! I want to dry shave at that point. :(
Then I decided that the boy needed to be harassed. I'm quite please with myself, although my legs are wobbly. ;)
Comments