Fun is good

I stole this from 'Zilla.

You go to Google and type in "(your name) needs".
Write down the first ten things that you need.

I tried my blogger name and I got nothing. It's too long. Then I just tried She needs and that was way too long and none of it really made sense.

1) Desiree needs to win the lotto (so she can take us all on a world cruise) - (YES! CAN I PLEASE WIN THE LOTTO???)

2) Desiree needs to remember to take care of her needs as well and to spoil herself. - (AGAIN, YES, PLEASE!)

3) Desiree needs your help, too. (This is starting to sound like one of those sad little infomercials about the starving kids.)

4) Desiree needs a supportive, patient family with good listening skills who will model rules and boundaries. (This is just sad, can someone adopt me?)

5) Desiree needs a job. (But I don't WANT a job *whine*)

6) Desiree needs to get cracking… but not before she polishes off that pizza.. (Oh, this is good.)

7) Desiree needs a vacation at Sag Harbor. (I would like a vacation.)

8) Desiree needs to backtrack and solve this mystery in her cleverest fashion. (I'm a detective! Like Nancy Drew, GOD, I LOVED those books)

9) Desiree Needs Your Help Currently, my site is in danger of closing if the job
market does not improve. (Not really, it's ok, my little blog here is good.)

10) Desiree needs some more non-alcoholic dacquiri or some decaf 4shot espresso. (DECAF COFFEE???!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT!???)

And I have to throw in 11, cause this is kinda funny.

11) Desiree needs to be b!@ch slapped ASAP. (I've never been bitch slapped, I would hope that I'm not EVER bitch slapped. That prolly hurts. O_o)

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
I think I liked yours better than mine, I just have a TOO original name.
SWSNBN said…
I got a few for adoption though.

It's kinda sad. :s

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.