If only he was REALLY so easy to please.
I was in the bathroom the other day fixing my hair.
I had pulled my hair back and wanted to look at the back. So, I held up my mirror and looked into it and reflected it off the mirror.
Derek was like...."what are you doing?"
"Checking the back of my hair."
"Really?"
"Yeah, if you hold it up to the other mirror, you can see your back."
He tries and he's like.."My hair looks good in the back."
Then he holds it over his shoulder and starts walking backward.
"Hey, this way I can see. Can I have a mirror?"
"I don't know."
"For my birthday?"
Seriously, a one dollar mirror would make the kid happy? Yeah, for about six seconds. I have two little mirrors though. I'm thinking about chiseling out the old face powder and letting him have that one. Then he can walk around backwards all he wants without running into things. :)
I had pulled my hair back and wanted to look at the back. So, I held up my mirror and looked into it and reflected it off the mirror.
Derek was like...."what are you doing?"
"Checking the back of my hair."
"Really?"
"Yeah, if you hold it up to the other mirror, you can see your back."
He tries and he's like.."My hair looks good in the back."
Then he holds it over his shoulder and starts walking backward.
"Hey, this way I can see. Can I have a mirror?"
"I don't know."
"For my birthday?"
Seriously, a one dollar mirror would make the kid happy? Yeah, for about six seconds. I have two little mirrors though. I'm thinking about chiseling out the old face powder and letting him have that one. Then he can walk around backwards all he wants without running into things. :)
Comments