What day is it?
Just kidding, I know it's Tuesday. Although it's my Wednesday.
I keep thinking it is, and then I have to remind myself that no one else got an early start on the week, so it's not really their Wednesday.
I get Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!!!
WOOHOO! Three day weekend.
If the boy doesn't stay the night on Thursday, then I can sit in here and type away. I can actually keep up with people. Even if he does stay the night, I might come in and type. He does it dammit, I should too.
I got more sleep last night.
I feel pretty good.
No death glares yesterday...maybe one, but fuck her. She's got a LOT of nerve, being pissed cause I called in sick. It's not like it affected her at all. She called in sick on Monday, so what the fuck!
I'm wondering how many people know what about my getting in trouble. I thought not many, but then people make snide little comments, like I'm pushing my luck by calling in when I don't feel good.
FUCKERS!
Everyone there can be so FUCKING snarky, it's no wonder no one wants to stay in our department. I can't say I blame them. I'd like to be able to take these people at face value, but I don't even know what they know, or are saying about me.
I just know that they ARE saying shit about me. But my boss, who I was most worried about, said nothing, my boss' boss said nothing. I worked my ASS off yesterday, so all in all, it's been a pretty good week. I still have a small sore throat. It's on one side and it's just bugging me a little.
I also found out that I had just BARELY enough sick time to cover it.
I thought I'd have to use a vacation day, but I didn't.
I think that next time I will tell Tara not to tell me about what anyone thought about my not coming in. I didn't really need to be so FUCKING freaked out for two days. Thinking I was gonna get reamed.
I keep thinking it is, and then I have to remind myself that no one else got an early start on the week, so it's not really their Wednesday.
I get Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!!!
WOOHOO! Three day weekend.
If the boy doesn't stay the night on Thursday, then I can sit in here and type away. I can actually keep up with people. Even if he does stay the night, I might come in and type. He does it dammit, I should too.
I got more sleep last night.
I feel pretty good.
No death glares yesterday...maybe one, but fuck her. She's got a LOT of nerve, being pissed cause I called in sick. It's not like it affected her at all. She called in sick on Monday, so what the fuck!
I'm wondering how many people know what about my getting in trouble. I thought not many, but then people make snide little comments, like I'm pushing my luck by calling in when I don't feel good.
FUCKERS!
Everyone there can be so FUCKING snarky, it's no wonder no one wants to stay in our department. I can't say I blame them. I'd like to be able to take these people at face value, but I don't even know what they know, or are saying about me.
I just know that they ARE saying shit about me. But my boss, who I was most worried about, said nothing, my boss' boss said nothing. I worked my ASS off yesterday, so all in all, it's been a pretty good week. I still have a small sore throat. It's on one side and it's just bugging me a little.
I also found out that I had just BARELY enough sick time to cover it.
I thought I'd have to use a vacation day, but I didn't.
I think that next time I will tell Tara not to tell me about what anyone thought about my not coming in. I didn't really need to be so FUCKING freaked out for two days. Thinking I was gonna get reamed.
Comments