Yay, my Thursday
I am hoping I can be just as busy today. I've had NO chances lately to even glance at my email from work.
Which is good, very much so.
I'm hoping that the Talker will leave me the hell alone. Do you think I could put a sign on my head that says, don't fucking talk to me!!!?
Prolly not.
I HAD the most wonderful passive aggressive thought on the way back from dropping Derek off.
Instead of just being pissed all the time, I thought maybe I should piss people off by putting a TON of fucking jewelry in my face. I could get a labret, and some lip piercings, and one of those dimple ones. And my eyebrows.
It would be crazy. They would be crazy. I could totally see the look of horror on all those accountant's faces.
I've got a plan for Friday. I am only allowed to blog after I've cleaned a room. So, clean a room, post, clean a room, post.
Maybe find some time to watch another Nightmare on Elm Street movie. That would be fun. Unfortunately, unless I leave early tomorrow, I will need to go and pay my SUB bill. Maybe I will leave early tomorrow. Cause I don't know that I want to go all the way down there on my day off. I could see me stopping at Dutch Bros and spending too much time down there. Which would mean I wouldn't want to clean when I get home.
Which is good, very much so.
I'm hoping that the Talker will leave me the hell alone. Do you think I could put a sign on my head that says, don't fucking talk to me!!!?
Prolly not.
I HAD the most wonderful passive aggressive thought on the way back from dropping Derek off.
Instead of just being pissed all the time, I thought maybe I should piss people off by putting a TON of fucking jewelry in my face. I could get a labret, and some lip piercings, and one of those dimple ones. And my eyebrows.
It would be crazy. They would be crazy. I could totally see the look of horror on all those accountant's faces.
I've got a plan for Friday. I am only allowed to blog after I've cleaned a room. So, clean a room, post, clean a room, post.
Maybe find some time to watch another Nightmare on Elm Street movie. That would be fun. Unfortunately, unless I leave early tomorrow, I will need to go and pay my SUB bill. Maybe I will leave early tomorrow. Cause I don't know that I want to go all the way down there on my day off. I could see me stopping at Dutch Bros and spending too much time down there. Which would mean I wouldn't want to clean when I get home.
Comments