TMI to follow

I have been FREAKED out for a couple of days. FREAKED out enough not to mention it to ANYONE. I finally told Tara, and I had her CRACKING up over the whole thing. I am terribly funny around her.

I had a bump, in my nether regions. A red, pissed off, sore bump.
I finally called my gyno (read FAMILY PLANNING - please anyone who can should give these people a TON of money cause I can't and they still help me) and set up an appt. for 9:30 this morning. I figured I would be a little late for work, but no biggie.

I got there a 9:10, I was outta there by 9:30. THESE PEOPLE FUCKING ROCK!
I have a zit, basically. That's not what she called it and she told me NOT to pop it. She said it was an oil gland and there must be some obstruction. And to put a warm compress on it a couple of times a day. (Yeah, like I have time for that :)) And it should clear up. Basically, keep an eye on it and if it gets infected, make an appt. with my "real" doctor. (kinda hard to keep an eye on it, let me tell you)

Did I mention that I had *tried* to pop it, quite a few times? That's bad. I should not have done that. After all this, I got on the wrong bus, noticed when we hit Ferry Street Bridge and ran back to Fifth street to catch the Breeze. I wasn't late for work or anything.

Well, at some point today, it popped on it's own. So, I called the gyno back and said.....um, what should I do now? It's bleeding a little, and I DIDN'T pop it, I swear.

Prolly sitting on it, popped it. Still, the instructions are the same, keep an eye on it.

I feel better, I just hope after the bleeding, I can be back to normal.
(I got a funny story about trying to avoid sex this weekend, specifically for this reason, I'll tell you later)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.