Never survive, unless we get a little crazy.

So, SBAW called in sick today…AGAIN! She called in last Friday.
She was supposed to be here for a split shift Tuesday. Here until 12:30, back from 5-7.

She didn't even stay until 12:30 and she most certainly DID NOT come back. This was supposed to be in exchange for not working this Friday.

She was supposed to do a split today as well.
But she called in sick.

I would bet you money that they don't have her bringing in notes from her doctor.

This is complete and utter crap. I'm COMPLETELY unamused. I do not deal well with being held up "higher" in regards to standards that should be universal for the department. She's been here WAY longer than me. Just because she is only part time should not mean that she is allowed to disregard EVERYTHING.

And call in sick once a week. I'm a little upset, can you tell?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.