What else....what else??

I've been WAY too lazy all day.

Took the kid to school and came back and slept until 12:15.

Ben woke me up. *evil grin*
Fun times were had. Finall decided that I should get up.

It is on. Tempted to watch, cause I LOVE that movie. I can't watch it, of course, cause the kid is home now. He had a good day, they loaded him up on sugar.

Then he'll go out and get more. Cause that is TOTALLY what he needs.

Trying to figure out my course of action....do we go up M? What about going down 6th?

How far should we go? When should we get him back in? At least it will be dark earlier.

Wish me luck on the kid getting some decent candy. Cause I'm TOTALLY raiding it.

There better be Smarties and Peanut Butter Cups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.