Jack?
Derek is on this kick.
He keeps telling me that he wishes we had named him Jack.
I tried telling him that his name is a good name.
He still wishes we had called him Jack.
He is happy that he uses that as a nickname at school. I said....oh Derek Jack?
He goes...That's Derek Jack Micheal *last name* to you.
Like I really need to put my last name on this thing.
It's just not gonna happen. =)
He keeps telling me that he wishes we had named him Jack.
I tried telling him that his name is a good name.
He still wishes we had called him Jack.
He is happy that he uses that as a nickname at school. I said....oh Derek Jack?
He goes...That's Derek Jack Micheal *last name* to you.
Like I really need to put my last name on this thing.
It's just not gonna happen. =)
Comments