Poop
I'm getting a cold. I know it.
Warning TMI following.
This morning when I blew my nose I got green stuff, not a lot but enough to know something's coming.
My eyes are doing that burning thing too, where you feel like all you want to do is close them. If only. Today is check run day.
I'll just keep drinking my water and getting plenty of sleep and hope it doesn't hit as hard as it hit Ariel.
Warning TMI following.
This morning when I blew my nose I got green stuff, not a lot but enough to know something's coming.
My eyes are doing that burning thing too, where you feel like all you want to do is close them. If only. Today is check run day.
I'll just keep drinking my water and getting plenty of sleep and hope it doesn't hit as hard as it hit Ariel.
Comments