Anyhow..
I'm still sleepy.
I've read as many of you as I can. Though I was too tired to leave any comments. Didn't think I would be witty enough.
Oh well.
Tomorrow is my FRIDAY, and I can stay up late blogging if I wanna. I've got a good article to share with you all.
Tara and I talked a little more in depth today. She just doesn't want to say much at work, cause she is afraid she'll lose it. She doesn't want to break down there and she can't break down at home.
I'm not sure why this is. Sometimes I come home and cry and Derek sees it and I just tell him that I am sad. It doesn't seem to be a problem. If he is upset, I think I'd rather that he cry and get it out than yell or hit.
Maybe that's wrong, but if I couldn't cry at home sometimes, I wouldn't be able to get it out.
Sometimes I need to cry for no real reason. Just cause I feel like it. I watch sad movies to cry. Like Beaches....uh huh. That's right, Beaches. I own the album, I love the movie. I seriously love Bette Midler.
Anyhow, I guess we'll see if I can get back to being friendly. I emailed her (cause I was trying to let her talk on the phone and didn't want to interrupt her) and told her that she can ALWAYS come here and cry. I do it to people. It's karma that it should come back around. I don't have any insights into her situation, but I can provide a shoulder to cry on.
I can't imagine if I couldn't cry. I'd be more uptight than I am already. I'd be WAY too tightly strung. Just ready to cry at anything.
Not that I'm not sometimes. Not lately, I'm sure it'll come back around.
I'm being so good about drinking enough water and the damn carrots and now I have sprouts for my sandwiches (I DO NOT EAT ENOUGH VEGETABLES, I KNOW) and I love Clover Sprouts, Alfalfa ones make my fridge smell funny.
I guess I had a post in me anyhow. ;)
I've read as many of you as I can. Though I was too tired to leave any comments. Didn't think I would be witty enough.
Oh well.
Tomorrow is my FRIDAY, and I can stay up late blogging if I wanna. I've got a good article to share with you all.
Tara and I talked a little more in depth today. She just doesn't want to say much at work, cause she is afraid she'll lose it. She doesn't want to break down there and she can't break down at home.
I'm not sure why this is. Sometimes I come home and cry and Derek sees it and I just tell him that I am sad. It doesn't seem to be a problem. If he is upset, I think I'd rather that he cry and get it out than yell or hit.
Maybe that's wrong, but if I couldn't cry at home sometimes, I wouldn't be able to get it out.
Sometimes I need to cry for no real reason. Just cause I feel like it. I watch sad movies to cry. Like Beaches....uh huh. That's right, Beaches. I own the album, I love the movie. I seriously love Bette Midler.
Anyhow, I guess we'll see if I can get back to being friendly. I emailed her (cause I was trying to let her talk on the phone and didn't want to interrupt her) and told her that she can ALWAYS come here and cry. I do it to people. It's karma that it should come back around. I don't have any insights into her situation, but I can provide a shoulder to cry on.
I can't imagine if I couldn't cry. I'd be more uptight than I am already. I'd be WAY too tightly strung. Just ready to cry at anything.
Not that I'm not sometimes. Not lately, I'm sure it'll come back around.
I'm being so good about drinking enough water and the damn carrots and now I have sprouts for my sandwiches (I DO NOT EAT ENOUGH VEGETABLES, I KNOW) and I love Clover Sprouts, Alfalfa ones make my fridge smell funny.
I guess I had a post in me anyhow. ;)
Comments