Overshot

I went past the mark.

I was gonna go on and on about making it to 6,666 hits. But I shot right past it without even realizing.

Why should I care? Cause I am the devil?

No, no, that's not it.

I find it funny, cause 6666 was my library card in high school. This is NOT something you EVER forget. I used to make jokes about it..my favorite.."When I die, I will be CONDEMNED to the Churchill High School library."

My ghost will haunt poor children for years.

I LOVED that library. I love most libraries, but this one was were we watched our movies when we were done reading the books for the alternative school. I saw Fahrenheit 451, and more. I also watched The Fisher King for our class about movies and society. And some Beavis and Butthead. (What do you want, yes this is a bullshit class, so was bowling for a PE credit, but I LOVED it)

Good movies.

I was also a helper when I actually WENT to Churchill, before I went to the Alternative school. I would put out new magazines and that was also where I found The Exorcist. That was a good book.

I should TOTALLY be a librarian. Why am I NOT a librarian?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.