What a bitch
I'm so mad about SBAW. She called in sick and prevented my ass from leaving early. I HATE her.
Then someone else, who did have overtime, HAD to leave early.
So, my ass had to stay too long. I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME! ALL WEEK I'VE WANTED TO GO HOME.
Now I'm home. Shopping is done, with much thanks to Ariel.
Anyhow. J is staying the night. Hope I don't kill him. I know that you don't want me to kill him.
We should take a picture of him in all his drunken glory. And then post it online. Sometimes, he's funny. He's under STRICT instructions not to annoy me.
I told him I will kick him. I don't need to talk about marriage, or anything like that in a drunken morose state. I just don't.
Then someone else, who did have overtime, HAD to leave early.
So, my ass had to stay too long. I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME! ALL WEEK I'VE WANTED TO GO HOME.
Now I'm home. Shopping is done, with much thanks to Ariel.
Anyhow. J is staying the night. Hope I don't kill him. I know that you don't want me to kill him.
We should take a picture of him in all his drunken glory. And then post it online. Sometimes, he's funny. He's under STRICT instructions not to annoy me.
I told him I will kick him. I don't need to talk about marriage, or anything like that in a drunken morose state. I just don't.
Comments