Proof that I can be sexist ..

I just went through my 24 CD Case and between those and the one in my player, 20 of my CDs are either a female singer, or is a band with a female singer.

The "male" CDs I have?
(In no particular order, besides they are near the front)

Stabbing Westward - Wither Blister Burn + Peel. (It's pretty dark, but a VERY good album)
Garth Brookes - The Hits (Friends in Low Places, The Dance, Standing Outside the Fire, I could go on)
Bloodhound Gang - Hooray for Boobies (with a name like that, how can it NOT be a good album? Seriously? It's pretty funny. The Stripper song IS a little much.)
Limp Bizkit - Significant Other (Break Stuff goes a LONG way somedays. I KNOW it's Fred Durst, but some of it is kinda deep in a wronged boy way. Believe it or not.)
Moby - Play (I really LOVE I'm gonna find my baby. And I must admit I DID kinda get it for South Side....unfortunately, the album DOES not have the Gwen Stefani duet. It's some other person. It does now, of course, but I'm not getting it again.

Out of ALL my CDs? Prolly 2/3 of my music is girl voices. I just like them better. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.