Biggest Hypocrite in the world?
I was walking Derek to school on Friday.
We ran into some little bratty kids who kept doing things like....kicking the fence (One of my BIGGEST pet peeves...like, is that your fucking property?, then leave it the hell alone) and when I mentioned something to Derek (as an example) semi-loudly, the little ringleader looked back..
Then I heard him say something to the kid he was walking with along the lines of..I don't care. And then he spit on said fence. YUCK!
We get almost to the school and he shoves this other boy into the wall and says...why, did you run into the wall..what are you a retard? And he repeated this a few times, before I said....HEY! I don't like that word and I don't think you should be using it on him. It's VERY rude..
He was like...WHOA! And finally stopped. The other boy went and waited somewhere else in the line, prolly to get away from him, and I didn't hear another word.
But all day I was worried that that was the school bully and he was gonna find my kid and beat him up.
I don't like worrying about things like that. :(
The hypocrite part? I've been known to say retarded.......I'm not sure when or how I picked it up, but now I know I need to not say that. Even if I NEVER said it with that little sneer in my voice like that kid.
Looks like I gotta go back to...That's stupid, or she's stupid.
Or, you know, the better way would be not to call people names.
Wonder when I'll grow outta that?
We ran into some little bratty kids who kept doing things like....kicking the fence (One of my BIGGEST pet peeves...like, is that your fucking property?, then leave it the hell alone) and when I mentioned something to Derek (as an example) semi-loudly, the little ringleader looked back..
Then I heard him say something to the kid he was walking with along the lines of..I don't care. And then he spit on said fence. YUCK!
We get almost to the school and he shoves this other boy into the wall and says...why, did you run into the wall..what are you a retard? And he repeated this a few times, before I said....HEY! I don't like that word and I don't think you should be using it on him. It's VERY rude..
He was like...WHOA! And finally stopped. The other boy went and waited somewhere else in the line, prolly to get away from him, and I didn't hear another word.
But all day I was worried that that was the school bully and he was gonna find my kid and beat him up.
I don't like worrying about things like that. :(
The hypocrite part? I've been known to say retarded.......I'm not sure when or how I picked it up, but now I know I need to not say that. Even if I NEVER said it with that little sneer in my voice like that kid.
Looks like I gotta go back to...That's stupid, or she's stupid.
Or, you know, the better way would be not to call people names.
Wonder when I'll grow outta that?
Comments