Instead
Of doing my dishes, I came in here. I just HAD to type. I AM still doing dishes, just taking a break. I HATE the dishes. A LOT.
I had a TON of fun yesterday. Going to Jenn's and seeing Esther was great. I would only hope that people who took photos will share them with me. Cause there were some good pics.
When Derek was like....oh, we need to get a picture of the "family" and put one arm on my shoulder and the other on Ben's, I think my heart melted.
That's just FANTASTIC. Cause I am so glad he knows this is his family and he loves the both of us, even if he doesn't call Ben dad.
There was SO much little girl cuteness that I thought I might go into diabetic shock. Princesses and stuff EVERYWHERE. I just hope I can steal photos from people when they put them online.
Cause words can't really describe. But everyone had fun and there was much picture taking and people are WONDERFUL. I'm so glad I made the trek out there.
I got to see Tizznara and ALL her kids. I'd only met one before. Cute kids too.
And Karina, it's ALWAYS nice to see her.
And, of course, Ariel. My partner in crime. Ok, maybe just my cleavage partner. We both seem to leave random cleavage shots on people's cameras.
The only way it could have been any better, was if Miss Recycled Illusions was there.
But you just can't have everything in life.
I had a TON of fun yesterday. Going to Jenn's and seeing Esther was great. I would only hope that people who took photos will share them with me. Cause there were some good pics.
When Derek was like....oh, we need to get a picture of the "family" and put one arm on my shoulder and the other on Ben's, I think my heart melted.
That's just FANTASTIC. Cause I am so glad he knows this is his family and he loves the both of us, even if he doesn't call Ben dad.
There was SO much little girl cuteness that I thought I might go into diabetic shock. Princesses and stuff EVERYWHERE. I just hope I can steal photos from people when they put them online.
Cause words can't really describe. But everyone had fun and there was much picture taking and people are WONDERFUL. I'm so glad I made the trek out there.
I got to see Tizznara and ALL her kids. I'd only met one before. Cute kids too.
And Karina, it's ALWAYS nice to see her.
And, of course, Ariel. My partner in crime. Ok, maybe just my cleavage partner. We both seem to leave random cleavage shots on people's cameras.
The only way it could have been any better, was if Miss Recycled Illusions was there.
But you just can't have everything in life.
Comments