On to number 4..

I LOVE the nightmare house. It's so fantastically fucking creepy.

You know, if I had to pick between the girl's who make it the longest in these movies, I would have a GODDAMN hard time picking between Nancy and Alice.

I REALLY like Alice. Especially all the ass kicking at the end.

This is the one with the cockroach scene too. Eek.

Kirsten is just a whiny little bitch. I liked her better with Patricia Arquette playing her, apparently, by now, she was too big name.

It's still nice to have the older ones. Freddy's Dead wasn't nearly as cool as the first ones.

New Nightmare was ok, and I think I might actually LIKE Freddy vs. Jason. It was crazy, and you get two crazy bastards for the price of one. Special effects were definitely a hell of a lot better.

Fucking dog, don't dig him up! Maybe that's why I don't really like dogs. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.