Fun weekend.

It's been fun. Productive and busy, but SO MUCH FUN.

We got to go out for a drink on Friday, since Derek was at the party. Then we came home, ate, and walked down to get him.

Went to Jenn's yesterday, and the store.

Went out for Tea today and just got back from Tammi's.

It was great to see her. It's been FAR to long. She is planning a strip club night, but I will most likely not have a babysitter or the money. There just isn't enough to go around.

Just sitting around and talking at Tammi's is SO MUCH FUN.

Between walking all over the place and doing dishes, (and leaving the house means I can't mindlessly eat) I've gotten a bit of exercise this week. And well, the two times this morning didn't hurt, I'm sure.

Although I AM a little sore. :)

And since I have tomorrow off, I feel like I still have a day to be lazy and go nowhere. Besides trick or treating. Which will be FUN!

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
I know what you mean about the soreness thing, my legs have been very stiff all day. It made work a real challenge.
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, I know. I always take the stairs at work, which means that I feel it EVERY step. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.