I have to watch myself yet again.
The kid is BEGGING rides from people. He acts like walking is the WORST thing that could happen to him.
I can't help but think that it has something to do with my whining about shopping. I didn't think I did it a bunch, but I prolly do.
Cause otherwise, he should have a good attitude about it right?
Kids imitate their parents, or so I'm told.
He had a good time at the party, she said that he was good.
Why is it that I must be terrified he is gonna do something so awful? Why do I think that no one can handle him as well as I or Ben can?
Cause anyone who knows better than to back down knows how to deal with him. And someone with a boy child close to his age would prolly be able to deal with him the best.
I think it's a parent thing. Cause my mom always complained about how when other people watched me, I was a saint. I think I just liked to torment her.
I mean, I liked to argue anyhow. At one point, I thought I should be a lawyer, cause I liked to argue so much. I'm just contrary like that.
Being a parent sure puts things in perspective, huh?
I realize, now, that this is hard fucking work and there is no manual. My mom did the best she knew how. I was her first. Which makes it even harder.
On a second child, you at least have some idea of what it's going to be like. And you've learned from your mistakes. (Hopefully)
I can't help but think that it has something to do with my whining about shopping. I didn't think I did it a bunch, but I prolly do.
Cause otherwise, he should have a good attitude about it right?
Kids imitate their parents, or so I'm told.
He had a good time at the party, she said that he was good.
Why is it that I must be terrified he is gonna do something so awful? Why do I think that no one can handle him as well as I or Ben can?
Cause anyone who knows better than to back down knows how to deal with him. And someone with a boy child close to his age would prolly be able to deal with him the best.
I think it's a parent thing. Cause my mom always complained about how when other people watched me, I was a saint. I think I just liked to torment her.
I mean, I liked to argue anyhow. At one point, I thought I should be a lawyer, cause I liked to argue so much. I'm just contrary like that.
Being a parent sure puts things in perspective, huh?
I realize, now, that this is hard fucking work and there is no manual. My mom did the best she knew how. I was her first. Which makes it even harder.
On a second child, you at least have some idea of what it's going to be like. And you've learned from your mistakes. (Hopefully)
Comments
They are secure with their parents, so they can act as bad as they want.