I know, I know.

I haven't blogged all day. I know, I have nothing to share.

But Ben has to go somewhere and there are gonna be two drunk women here later. So maybe I shall have something better to share.

Thinking about signing up for AudioBlogger, so I can phone it in.

I think that would be funny. Then y'all could here my voice.

Ariel is asking me who the drunk women are going to be, yo!

I don't think she gets it. *grin*

Comments

Jennifer said…
Mmm, bleach. I love the smell of bleach. Especially bleached sheets. And sinks. And counters. Mmmm, bleach.

And Pledge. I love lemon-fresh pledge, even though it's expensive and pretty useless.

Murphy's oil soap ... mmm. I never use it, but I love the smell.

Windex: ick. Smells bad. My windows and mirrors are usually in pretty bad shape. Hate Windex.

Windex sux.

zjelsfvw? wtf?
SWSNBN said…
I sorry, honey. I didn't know you wanted to come out.

Ariel stayed the night, so you would been stuck here, or had to drive home.

We watched Dodgeball and I rubbed Ariel's back. Pretty mellow, but she had me cracking up, cause I was drunk.
SWSNBN said…
I LOVE the febreese stuff. Not so fond of the bleach smell.

I do like clean laundry smell. That's a good one.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.