I did it!

I bought cigarettes.

I actually bought three packs. I do plan to give them to the boy.

Once, years ago, I was going out with this guy and his apartment was always full of people. This guy, James, was there.

He was wrapped up in a sheet and wandering around throwing packs of cigarettes at people, proclaiming himself the Cigarette Fairy.

He was wearing the sheet, cause he didn't want his wife to smell the cigarettes on him.

How does this relate?

I think when Ben gets here, I will just tell him the cigarette fairy came by. :)

Now, this doesn't mean I've given up. Just because I have one bad day doesn't mean I gotta go back into smoking.

I STILL do not have the money for it, so that is a HUGE deterrance. I just wanted some for today, in case. Knowing they are there, I might not even smoke them.

(HEY! QUIT LAUGHING, I MEAN IT *grin*)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.