Unless, we get a little crazy.

I saw this video this morning.

I really, really like that song. Y'know, "Crazy" by Seal.

Except the video was ALANIS. She must have done a cover. I really liked it.
The video was weird though.

She was in a club and this guy and chick walk up. She starts shoving the guy, and throws her drink in his face.

She gets thrown out and goes home.
There are flowers on her dresser and a note saying sorry.
So, she looks over at the bed…….

And the CHICK is in her bed. Then you see a pic of her and the chick together.

ALANIS, are you a lesbian now? How could I not have known this? Being your biggest fan and all.

OK, OK, I'm prolly NOT her biggest fan.
But, y'all, I saw that video for "You Oughtta Know" one night and I was telling EVERYONE about it for weeks, before ANYONE knew what I was talking about.

Then she became a HUGE hit and everyone knew who Alanis was.

So, I deserve some credit here.
I hope she is lesbian. Cause that would be COOL. Then she could write songs about girls wronging her instead of guys.

As long as she doesn't write another "Thank You" and walk the streets naked. Cause, y'all?, that song sucked!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.