I'm a mean mom
I was teasing Derek last night. We went to the store around 8:20 or so. Consequently, it was dark. Very dark. I was a little creeped out when Ben had to run back to the house to get something.
We get further and Derek is like.....I hope Ben gets back soon. I tell him that he will, why? Is he scared to be out with just his mom.
No.
Ok, well he'll get here soon. So then Ben turns the corner and Derek's like...I see him, I see him. I hear Ben's shoes squeaking and I can tell he is walking pretty fast.
Derek is keeping me updated on how close he is getting and everything. So, I'm like....yeah, well we better hope it's Ben, or someone else is coming up on us pretty fast.
Then Derek goes...Ben? Ben, is that you?
HAHAHAHA. I'm mean. He didn't sound super scared, just a little. But it was funny.
We get further and Derek is like.....I hope Ben gets back soon. I tell him that he will, why? Is he scared to be out with just his mom.
No.
Ok, well he'll get here soon. So then Ben turns the corner and Derek's like...I see him, I see him. I hear Ben's shoes squeaking and I can tell he is walking pretty fast.
Derek is keeping me updated on how close he is getting and everything. So, I'm like....yeah, well we better hope it's Ben, or someone else is coming up on us pretty fast.
Then Derek goes...Ben? Ben, is that you?
HAHAHAHA. I'm mean. He didn't sound super scared, just a little. But it was funny.
Comments