One more thing...
I got this couple on the bus today who looked like they'd NEVER ridden the bus before.
(OH MY FUCKING GOD, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM MY OWN MOTHER IN MONTHS AND THE FIRST THING I GET FROM HER IS A GODDAMN CHAIN LETTER????!!!!! I hate people sometimes.)
Ok, sorry for that interruption, this couple looked a little terrified. Granted, the bus was so packed (AGAIN, I wish they would send one of the BIG busses on this route) that a lot of people had to stand. It can get pretty crowded. It was just crazy. The woman got a seat and the man HAD to stand right next to her seat.
When even more people got on, I turned and I was like....WE need to move back! He moved and I moved (and they all rolled over and one fell out) and then we didn't need to move anymore. When we got to the station, there was a seat available, so her grabbed it and made sure she came right back to sit with him.
You gotta love the bus.
(OH MY FUCKING GOD, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM MY OWN MOTHER IN MONTHS AND THE FIRST THING I GET FROM HER IS A GODDAMN CHAIN LETTER????!!!!! I hate people sometimes.)
Ok, sorry for that interruption, this couple looked a little terrified. Granted, the bus was so packed (AGAIN, I wish they would send one of the BIG busses on this route) that a lot of people had to stand. It can get pretty crowded. It was just crazy. The woman got a seat and the man HAD to stand right next to her seat.
When even more people got on, I turned and I was like....WE need to move back! He moved and I moved (and they all rolled over and one fell out) and then we didn't need to move anymore. When we got to the station, there was a seat available, so her grabbed it and made sure she came right back to sit with him.
You gotta love the bus.
Comments