Unbelievable!!!
You can actually (almost) put a car in my garage.
I had WAY too much stuff that I don't use. :p
It's very clean. Mostly full of my extra chairs and the old chairs that won't fit in the trash. I should get someone to take me on a dump run. I could get rid of the old falling apart table and the old gross chairs.
I'm all set though. I have a bunch I can potentially sell. Everything is tagged, boxed, and ready.
Hurray!
I feel mucho accomplished. If only I had a decent "outside" broom, I could sweep it out even. :)
If only I still had energy to clean the rest of the house.
I had WAY too much stuff that I don't use. :p
It's very clean. Mostly full of my extra chairs and the old chairs that won't fit in the trash. I should get someone to take me on a dump run. I could get rid of the old falling apart table and the old gross chairs.
I'm all set though. I have a bunch I can potentially sell. Everything is tagged, boxed, and ready.
Hurray!
I feel mucho accomplished. If only I had a decent "outside" broom, I could sweep it out even. :)
If only I still had energy to clean the rest of the house.
Comments
You all ready for that G-Sale then? :)
Like my romances, you've read one, you've read them all. I am SUCH a packrat that I have a HUGE box of them. And a huge box of V.C Andrews books. I LOVE some of them, but I hardly ever re-read them. I don't know....I'll have to think hard on that one. I mean, how could I get rid of "Flowers in the Attic"?