Random thoughts #1003 and #1004

I think that Frou Frou is my new favorite girl voice.

It's VERY Dido reminescent. I thought it WAS Dido when I first heard it.
Song lyrics to follow tomorrow.

I have a wonderful BF who does things like let me watch "Nightmare on Elm Street 3", even though he doesn't really "get" horror.

Or he takes my kid to the barber and gets his hair cut for me since picture day is Thursday and payday is ALSO Thursday. They both have new hair now. Derek's is spiky, like he likes it. He's all set for pics now.

But I'm buying a totally cheap package, cause this whole fundraiser, buying lunch for him for the month, and getting pics (did I mention needing to buy a costume for HALLOWEIN?), the school is SCREWING me this month. With no relief in sight, as the kid's birthday is next month and then Christmas.

Why can't it be Summer again? :p

Then I wouldn't have to pay for school stuff and the only birthday is MINE! Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.