Found!!

I FOUND MY JUDDS ALBUM!

I KNEW I wouldn't have sold it. I also found my Amadeus Soundtrack.

It was all in the closet..I found Derek's old cabbage patch baby. He saw that when he was like 2 and HAD to have it. I got it a Piccadilly, so it wasn't ridiculously expensive. He won't touch it now, but the inner child in me won't let me get rid of it. I had a few cabbage patch kids in my day and GOD DAMN, THEY ARE STILL CUTE!

Plus, I found my Bakra Bata album. Some street band from Seattle. My most bestest reminder of the fun time we had in Seattle with Jake's ONE normal relative. The kids did too. They boogied their little butts of. It's all percussion, no words. And I love it.

And found some massage oil, peppermint...something about massage oil for dirty girls. How could I RESIST something called that?

I also found the mousepad, I KNEW I still had. It's the cadillac of mousepads, y'all.

It's beautiful and dark green felt-like material. And it has a GEL WRIST REST!!!!

It's the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life....cause I'm a dork. ;)

Comments

Floyd's Lists said…
Floyd is not sure what this post is about. Floyd simply wanted to compliment you on your cleavage.
SWSNBN said…
Well, THANK YOU FLOYD. I love it when people compliment my cleavage. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.