What the fuck?
Ok, so I was on a great kick all morning. Just throwing compliments around at people and feeling generally lovey.
I don’t know why, I think I am having an identity crisis.
My reasoning?
1. I’m starting to like the damn carrots. It’s strange when I don’t eat them. How crazy is that?
2. I want to buy the pink nail polish…I know! Pink! What the hell is wrong with me? I’m not a pink girl.
3. And then I just feel really nice today. Like I should run around and be super nice to people, or at least my friends. I’ve left comments and wrote emails full of nice things.
I think I am turning into some sort of Hippy-girly girl.
Quick! Where are the flowy skirts? And those peasant tops?
I don’t know why, I think I am having an identity crisis.
My reasoning?
1. I’m starting to like the damn carrots. It’s strange when I don’t eat them. How crazy is that?
2. I want to buy the pink nail polish…I know! Pink! What the hell is wrong with me? I’m not a pink girl.
3. And then I just feel really nice today. Like I should run around and be super nice to people, or at least my friends. I’ve left comments and wrote emails full of nice things.
I think I am turning into some sort of Hippy-girly girl.
Quick! Where are the flowy skirts? And those peasant tops?
Comments
Low rise is stupid.