I'm looking terribly cute today, even without any makeup.
Hair down and freshly washed, cute work pants, and my lovely black tank top, with a khaki colored shirt over it. Someone already commented on it, so I had to mention I look and feel pretty damn good today, beyond the pulled hamstring and trying not to run the blister on these unforgiving boots.
I love this tank top. It's got a line right across the breast area and makes them look bigger, I think.
So I got that going for me. =}
Hair down and freshly washed, cute work pants, and my lovely black tank top, with a khaki colored shirt over it. Someone already commented on it, so I had to mention I look and feel pretty damn good today, beyond the pulled hamstring and trying not to run the blister on these unforgiving boots.
I love this tank top. It's got a line right across the breast area and makes them look bigger, I think.
So I got that going for me. =}
Comments