VD
I'm suffering VD, no not venereal disease!
Vague Dissatisfaction....
Ok, I stole that from a new book I am reading. There is a whole discriptive sentence about it, and I loved it. I am feeling the same way. Some of my dissatisfaction is very vague, other stuff not so vague
For Example
First, I tried to print checks today and everything that could go wrong, did. Today of all days.
Second, last night when I got home, the boy had showered and shaved. That’s great, until I notice how much water is on the bathroom sink. Why, why does there have to be so much water there when he is done? I guess I should just be happy that he doesn’t leave all his little hairs around.
Third, I’ve been eating carrots like crazy. It’s a great snack and much better than chips for me. They’re crunchy and sweet. Which means I don’t need ranch with them. There are NO other vegetable that work for me this way. I swear that I smell like a carrot, and it’s not really amusing. My mouth tastes like carrots and I’m fairly certain there is an odor of carrots when I am done using the restroom. This is all I need.
Fourth, J has decided he must come over on Saturday. I’m quite certain I could end up stabbing him with a pencil. This isn’t going to help in his certainty that we are no longer friends. I will hear all night….well, I guess I am just Ben’s friend, while he gives me the puppy dog hurt look. This, oddly enough, doesn’t redeem him to me. I would have a much better time with him, if he ever came over when he wasn’t drunk. I used to have great, smart, and genuinely nice conversations with this boy, but I think seeing him at Jake’s wedding threw me off for good. I don’t think I’ve felt the same since then. We used to be buds. Partly due to him going out with Becca, I think. She was very sweet, and knew how to keep him from drinking all the time. I think we actually grew so close when he would come down and talk with me about having sex with girls. He told me Becca liked me, and they did that whole thing.
No, I never went that far, but it was nice to feel attractive.
Fifth, what the hell is it with boys and compliments? I practically have to pull them out of him. If I dress up and say something like…. so and so said I look cute, then he is like…yeah, you do.
Otherwise, nothing. And I could use it after the whole Jenny Craig thing, you know?
I tell him all the time….You’re so cute, what do I have to do to get it back?
Once upon a time, he really couldn’t keep his hands off me. I know that that burns out after awhile, but there must be something of a happy medium. I can’t believe no other person has had this same gripe and yet people stay together for decades. What the hell is their secret?
Vague Dissatisfaction....
Ok, I stole that from a new book I am reading. There is a whole discriptive sentence about it, and I loved it. I am feeling the same way. Some of my dissatisfaction is very vague, other stuff not so vague
For Example
First, I tried to print checks today and everything that could go wrong, did. Today of all days.
Second, last night when I got home, the boy had showered and shaved. That’s great, until I notice how much water is on the bathroom sink. Why, why does there have to be so much water there when he is done? I guess I should just be happy that he doesn’t leave all his little hairs around.
Third, I’ve been eating carrots like crazy. It’s a great snack and much better than chips for me. They’re crunchy and sweet. Which means I don’t need ranch with them. There are NO other vegetable that work for me this way. I swear that I smell like a carrot, and it’s not really amusing. My mouth tastes like carrots and I’m fairly certain there is an odor of carrots when I am done using the restroom. This is all I need.
Fourth, J has decided he must come over on Saturday. I’m quite certain I could end up stabbing him with a pencil. This isn’t going to help in his certainty that we are no longer friends. I will hear all night….well, I guess I am just Ben’s friend, while he gives me the puppy dog hurt look. This, oddly enough, doesn’t redeem him to me. I would have a much better time with him, if he ever came over when he wasn’t drunk. I used to have great, smart, and genuinely nice conversations with this boy, but I think seeing him at Jake’s wedding threw me off for good. I don’t think I’ve felt the same since then. We used to be buds. Partly due to him going out with Becca, I think. She was very sweet, and knew how to keep him from drinking all the time. I think we actually grew so close when he would come down and talk with me about having sex with girls. He told me Becca liked me, and they did that whole thing.
No, I never went that far, but it was nice to feel attractive.
Fifth, what the hell is it with boys and compliments? I practically have to pull them out of him. If I dress up and say something like…. so and so said I look cute, then he is like…yeah, you do.
Otherwise, nothing. And I could use it after the whole Jenny Craig thing, you know?
I tell him all the time….You’re so cute, what do I have to do to get it back?
Once upon a time, he really couldn’t keep his hands off me. I know that that burns out after awhile, but there must be something of a happy medium. I can’t believe no other person has had this same gripe and yet people stay together for decades. What the hell is their secret?
Comments