My pain in the ass ex-guy friend.
I didn't even tell you guys how much J sucks! Some of you already know, but he was all gung-ho about a barbecue and bringing us alcohol up to the day and then he calls (after I finished cleaning the hell outta the kitchen) and says....oh, my mom's going outta town tomorrow and she wants me to stay home.
What a MOMMA's Boy! (not that his mom isn't the coolest mom, but we aren't entirely sure he was telling the truth. Ben thinks he would lie about it, if he didn't feel like coming over)
Like I have any right to say crap, I kinda hope Derek is a momma's boy. I want him to still like me when he grows up. That's my goal /tangent.
Then he says, so, do you guys think I suck?
I was kinda relieved and said no. I didn't really want to deal with him anyways.
He is SO totally lame though, cause then he said he would come over the next day and never called.
What a MOMMA's Boy! (not that his mom isn't the coolest mom, but we aren't entirely sure he was telling the truth. Ben thinks he would lie about it, if he didn't feel like coming over)
Like I have any right to say crap, I kinda hope Derek is a momma's boy. I want him to still like me when he grows up. That's my goal /tangent.
Then he says, so, do you guys think I suck?
I was kinda relieved and said no. I didn't really want to deal with him anyways.
He is SO totally lame though, cause then he said he would come over the next day and never called.
Comments
Whateva, I do what I want!
Actually, if you are the idiot that left the mean ass message, he is the loser, maybe you didn't catch that? Can you not read, or just not comprehend?
I don't know, prolly pigfucker's stupid 13 year old friend.
and BTW
no need to tell us how "below average" your intelect is, it shows.
Some of the worst murderers in history (Hitler) had fucked up justifications for doing so, that only made sense to a select few. I don't buy that he's doing this because he thinks he's helping.
Why would someone get pleasure out of trying to hurt someone? Why Not go away? Why would he get off on negative reactions?
I really *don't* get this, but I'm not ... good with understanding people.
As for only getting posts when you leave one, you must be too stupid to see my site counter and my comments that don't have shit to do with you.
Of course, since you are too stupid to stop reading, you prolly don't understand what I am talking about.
I've decided you're either a little kid, or a fat person who is pissed that I am not ashamed of myself the way you are.
I'd like to leave you with something my ex says when people are being assholes.
"Sorry about your penis!"
Is there a cream for that?