If you read nothing else...
read this.
During "Starfish and Coffee" not only does he break into "Staying Alive", but he also says this before he starts really singing the song.
If people aren’t getting’ it, if people are a little slow and they need the Suzuki method, or some sort of aid, teaching assistant, don’t be afraid to just reach over, bite their nipple and tell them lyrics into their ear, as they open their sexy shockers. This will be our last song, as we’ll die for sure after this.
I think Nipple was the word I paid the most attention to, until I started really hearing the rest.
I think I am trying to use this Suzuki method on you guys, I want you to listen, but I can't bite your nipples....that hurts sometimes anyways. *grin*
During "Starfish and Coffee" not only does he break into "Staying Alive", but he also says this before he starts really singing the song.
If people aren’t getting’ it, if people are a little slow and they need the Suzuki method, or some sort of aid, teaching assistant, don’t be afraid to just reach over, bite their nipple and tell them lyrics into their ear, as they open their sexy shockers. This will be our last song, as we’ll die for sure after this.
I think Nipple was the word I paid the most attention to, until I started really hearing the rest.
I think I am trying to use this Suzuki method on you guys, I want you to listen, but I can't bite your nipples....that hurts sometimes anyways. *grin*
Comments