Hrrrm

I've been looking for this special book that someone recommended to me, hint, hint.

I can't find it, at least I don't think so, unless it is about South American essays. So, help me out here Ariel, who wrote this wonderful book?

I looked at Amazon and all they have is the Little Mermaid stuff, go figure.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
Steven R. Boyett, you can't find it because it's out of print. Amazon may have a few copies used. You can borrow my copy if you are really interested in reading it.
SWSNBN said…
I am, you want me too and I want to. I can appreciate other people's favorite books.
SWSNBN said…
Just not their music :P
AnywhereEden said…
okay, you can despise my music as much as you want, and I will still love you... but you talk shit about my books and IT'S ON!
;P

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.