Maybe have some steak with my beans and rice....
I think that's the lyric, my trusty letssingit.com is down.
Fantastic Voyage is a GOOD song.
I got steak for dinner last night. Sorry that you girls didn't get any at the impromptu barbecue, but I'm glad you suggested it Ariel. It's been awhile since I had steak.
And baked potatoes, and beans.
I didn't have any of the beans though. Instead, I took out my half pound of mushrooms and sauteed them. I poured them over the steak and it was so good. I LOVE mushrooms. No one else in my house does. More for me, then.
It came out really good, even though everything must be blackened for the man. If you ever gave him a bloody steak, he would prolly think you were trying to kill him. He tried your plate trick, Ariel and said it worked good.
Around about this time, I said something to the child. He looks at me and goes..."You're unbelievable!"
He's just a little tyrant sometimes. It was so unexpected that I am still kinding smiling to think about it, but on the other hand, I am wondering if this is disrespectful. I guess I should think of it in terms of, would I think it was so funny if he said that to someone else?
Where's my parenting manual? *grin*
Fantastic Voyage is a GOOD song.
I got steak for dinner last night. Sorry that you girls didn't get any at the impromptu barbecue, but I'm glad you suggested it Ariel. It's been awhile since I had steak.
And baked potatoes, and beans.
I didn't have any of the beans though. Instead, I took out my half pound of mushrooms and sauteed them. I poured them over the steak and it was so good. I LOVE mushrooms. No one else in my house does. More for me, then.
It came out really good, even though everything must be blackened for the man. If you ever gave him a bloody steak, he would prolly think you were trying to kill him. He tried your plate trick, Ariel and said it worked good.
Around about this time, I said something to the child. He looks at me and goes..."You're unbelievable!"
He's just a little tyrant sometimes. It was so unexpected that I am still kinding smiling to think about it, but on the other hand, I am wondering if this is disrespectful. I guess I should think of it in terms of, would I think it was so funny if he said that to someone else?
Where's my parenting manual? *grin*
Comments
managed to clean out my freezer... got carne asada marinating for tonight- one batch in "super hot salsa" and the other in lime for me :)
hope people come hungry ;)
Glad you had fun!
I am so excited for tonight!
I think...
-Jenni
Thank you too.
*grin*
Let's just hope I can make it through the day.