And for all my happiness.....
Everything I am touching is turning to crap.
The system has decided the go all funky on me, on check run day!
I can't handle it. I got a cigarette from Tara and went and smoked by myself.
That's bad, it's usually a people thing for me.
I was on the phone for 15 minutes with the people and nothing. It's just been crap.
I'm tense, and I feel sick.
So I got that going for me.
The system has decided the go all funky on me, on check run day!
I can't handle it. I got a cigarette from Tara and went and smoked by myself.
That's bad, it's usually a people thing for me.
I was on the phone for 15 minutes with the people and nothing. It's just been crap.
I'm tense, and I feel sick.
So I got that going for me.
Comments