Be my Baby

I don’t have any damn funny stories to regal you all with. I’ve been keeping my head down and not paying much attention to other people, otherwise I would spin you some wonderful story.

Instead, I shall draw from the past, I still have tons of those stories. This blog, is like a new friend, who hasn’t heard all my shit. It’s beautiful.

I think I will go into how I met my current boyfriend.
It was in high school, actually.

I skipped a LOT of classes and hit the computer lab, the big thing back then was talkers.
Which I guess are kinda like chat rooms, except people pretended to be other people. My favorite was the “Burbs”.
I talked with this guy, “Confucius” who was terribly amusing and nice.
A lot of people did this, so many, that the school had to start checking and making sure people weren’t spending their whole day in the computer lab.

Well, one day I needed the screen and this guy would not give me the chair to sit in. I was like…”fine, I’ll just not sit down and type this quickly.”
You can imagine my surprise when I felt someone grab my ass!
I was a little naïve still, and shocked that someone would grab my ass when they didn’t know me.

I turned around and said something or gave him a look of shock, and he was not repentant at all about it.

This also happened to be the day that I had “lunch duty” at Churchill. Which was picking up trash and wandering around with the trash cans. Very humiliating, I think they were hoping we would quit cutting class, yeah, right! *grin*

So, every time I neared his table, where my crush of high school was sitting with him, I would hear him talking about my surprisingly firm ass.
That, I think pissed me off more than anything else. What the hell? Surprisingly?

I still give him crap for that.
I wasn’t the size I am now, and tried not to think about it much, but I know my ass was in pretty good shape.

We knew the same people and hung out a bit after that, and he started bugging me about going out with him, right around the time that Tank started bugging me. It was a little joke, to begin with. I was with Jake the first time anyways.

It went so far as to put them both on my “list” for when I was single. Didn’t happen though. Instead I went out with creepy wannabe vampire ex-boyfriend. That was a great choice /sarcasm.

We didn’t really start hanging out again until I was going out with Jake again and we all started hanging out. Which was when I met That Girl. It was wonderful, we would get together as a group and then I didn’t have to be the only girl. I remember many great conversations and many good games of rummy, even is she does always win.

And to think, I sleep with him now. *grin*

Comments

Brandy said…
hee hee... squeezie butt :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.