How could I forget??

I got my first Soap Opera Digest in the mail on Monday. That sucker was read in less than a day.

I love that magazine. I am a zombie when I get it.

What the hell is up with no one knowing about Jessica? Her own mother who has the same disease? Her boyfriend, who should know her well?

No, uncle Todd figures it out. I like Todd, but really?

As for Carlo Hesser, I hope Blair pushes him down the steps. He is the guy you love to hate. Perfect match for Dorian, if I didn't love David and appreciate the only place in the soap that you can get some comic relief.

Ok, enough about OLTL.

Not digging on GH right now either. Although I'm glad that Georgie is all right. I don't appreciate this crap with Luke and Tracy. I'm so rooting for Skye. She needs someone, and all the men she ends up with, end up loving someone else. Anyone else think this might push her off the wagon again?

Sorry, to the people who could give a shit less. It's all fantasy, but I still like to talk about it with people who do care. And I don't really know any of them, so I must talk about it out here in the internet. Deal! *grin*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh god I haven't checked your blog in so long, but I'm glad to see that one of the first posts I read has something about OLTL. So, sorry for the people that hate soaps, but I had to say the follwoing.

1. I am really thinking about getting SOD, but I'm too scared. Does this mean I'm locked into soap operas for life?

2.Let me tell you, if I have something like DID and my mom had it, you better believe my family should notice a change!!!

3.I LOVE Carlo Hesser, I remember watching him with my mom when I was younger thinking he had a crazy sweaty lip. I hope the keep him around to mess with everyone.

4. David is freaking funny. I loved his boil talk, and can't wait to find out why he was in a morcan prison (sounds crazy just like soaps are suppose to be)

5. I think they would consider you a Jolie, so I have to ask, who is John going to save first???
SWSNBN said…
I don't know, I REALLY love Natalie, but I'm not sure her and John go together.

I kinda hope it's Natalie though, cause she is my favorite. I remember when she came on and was screwing with Jess, I was like....WTF? But now, I love her. :}

Getting SOD means nothing of the sort. It's a great magazine and I like being able to keep up with all of them, even if I only watch 2.

Carlo DOES have a sweaty lip. That's wierd. He is fun and interesting to have around.

The DID thing is totally pissing me off.

David is the best. My mom got me hooked and now she doesn't even watch anymore. It's weird. Glad to have another person who likes OLTL.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.