Bigger Problems

HAHAHAHA, or should I say JAJAJAJA?
I don't know, it's so hard to type right anymore. *mean grin*

I can't seem to sleep when the boy stays over. He had to do something last night and he didn't get back to my house until 11:20. I wanted to stay up with him for awhile. Not to mention, I didn't want to cook if he hadn't eaten yet. I almost gave up and then just skipped dinner.

I got caught up on my Soaps, and folding the laundry, which was nice. I stayed up until a little after midnight. I woke up about every hour after that, until I decided to go and sleep on the couch. I think I need to have the TV on, and that screws me. The boy needs perfect quiet and it works when I go to bed first.

This happened last time he stayed the night too. I don't want to sleep on the couch when he is there, that's one of the reasons I like him there, someone to sleep next to.

And if he ever moved in, I would be screwed. I need to work on this. I need to try and go to sleep without the TV on, I think. It's going to be hard, wish me luck.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Yep, yep. At least I get something outta this, besides A lot of unwanted insults.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.