Both the boy got haircuts. And they both have new shoes.

It feels good to know they are taken care off. They both look snazzy, even my little wierdo who HAS to have his hair spiked.
It looks crazy, but I think it is a huge trend at school right now. This morning I noticed some boys high-fiving him on his way to breakfast and they had spiky heads too.

Spiky heads everywhere, apparently.

Now if I could just find some decent super cheap sandles.
Don't know, might be outta money already. It sure goes fast.
I tried and tried to find something cheap to gift my favorite grads, but I am poor as hell and nothing is cheap. :(
I am a sad panda.

Comments

Brandy said…
at least he's not into blue gel yet :)
Though that'd be damn cute...

If you can't say it with flowers... say it with oral! :)
Totally kidding.

Still not sure what *exactly* I'm getting your girls...
Brandy said…
Not your "girls" I meant T&A
NO! not your T&A... i meant.. uhh..umm..
CRAP!
*hide*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.