It’s a small world after all

Stuck in your head? That was my plan…HAHAHA!

I saw Magenta today. She came in for a job interview. I had NO idea she had applied here. I put in a good word for her. All about her sunny, cheerful disposition. And about how she is used to being on her feet (just like a cashier). Hope it works, it would be nice to work with another person I like…

Now I don’t want y’all to think I hate everyone I work with. I like Tara and the cashiers in Customer Service are ok. Brendan is quiet, and helpful. It’s just that there are too many women working in accounting and they are all trying to be the boss. They are all upset about something or other and I get to hear about it.

I am actually quiet around them, cause I don’t know what to talk about around them. Somedays I think that I would just love working in the coffee bar. Sure, it’s less pay, but I’d get free coffee and I got a big mouth, I could yell out drinks.

Comments

Brandy said…
yayyy!!! That would be so cool if you and Magenta worked in the same place! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.