My Baby's got a secret...

I don't have much today people.
I'm leaving soon and god forbid I go a day without posting when I can.

I realized after looking at PostSecret that there are many more things that I don't share, even here, where I can supposedly be free.

I have many secrets I could send in.

And the main reason I don't tell anyone?
I am afraid they will realize how screwed up I can be, or maybe they will think I am a whiner. Cause I keep going on and on about something.

Somethings I can't keep from spinning around and around in my brain.

But I don't want to be "that person"...the person who's life is always harder than yours. Or the person who is never happy. or the person who just bitches all the time and won't or can't shut up about things that happened to them.

Maybe I come across as that whiny bitch anyways?
I just wish somedays that I could say EVERYTHING, and just be done with it.

Maybe I am more afraid that even by talking about it, I will never be done with it. Maybe I am afraid that I can't let it go.

Maybe I am afraid to find out, one way or the other.

Comments

Jennifer said…
It's your blog, girl. Let it rip! Seriously! Spew! Get it off your chest, air it out, let it go as many times as you need to! It's YOUR blog!
Brandy said…
I deal with "those" things with anecdotes I try to make amusing and inappropriate, often ill-timed humour.

You can either deal with it here, or scream it out during one really powerful, intense orgasm... thusly ruining the moment for everyone around you :)

YOUR CHOICE! :)*giggle*
SWSNBN said…
That Girl - I KNEW I was that whiny bitch, dammit!

CoffeeHouser - I know, but I am a bad little worker bee and should not be doing this, let alone delving into deep dark secrets at work. It would put me in a bad mood, plus it takes to fucking long. Maybe someday.

Karina - I'd never get laid again =)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.