Medicine pt. 2

I never really got heartburn until I was pregnant, so I'm blaming it on the boy.

The Cheetos I am gonna eat aren't gonna help, but my carrots are frozen and I'm not eating frozen carrots. EWW! Damn the fridge here.

The boy has been quite a little demon the past couple days.

The other night, I told him it was time to get ready for bed, and he looks at me, and he goes....I GO TO BED AT 10!

I said, right, so you need to start getting ready now.

I get ready at 10!

I said, fine, go to your room without getting ready for bed!

He said, I'm gonna PLAY!

I took away some video game time and then he grudgingly gets up and heads for the bathroom.

I went into the bedroom and said to Ben..please help him brush his teeth, so I don't hit him.

Now before anyone gets all freaked out, I was being dramatic and I've only ever swatted the child. More to get his attention when he was younger, now we don't even have to do that.

But that's been my life since he got out of school. His report card last night had diminished marks in listening. Go figure.

Comments

Brandy said…
I swat. I full on admit to swatting, but mine's a toddler and it seems that swatting her diaper is sometimes the only way to get her to pay attention to the Momma.

Yeah, I'm a monster. She tells me :P

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.