Quick update.

Had a great weekend, Tammi, you rock, even if you were drunk. IT WAS CUTE!
I love not being the only drunk person. Others have far more restraint than me, I guess.

There was much talk about my franken-toe, and tuna cooch.

Ariel, I'll have you know after our talk, I had a long wierd dream about Paul. I know it was brought on by the diabetes reference. Dammit Woman....no seriously, thank you, I don't think I'd even thought of that. It just didn't occur to me and now I can't stop thinking about it.

Derek leaves in 17 days, not that I'm counting....I need to do something fun with him before that. Maybe Madagascar, maybe a park visit. If the weather would stop being crazy. Any ideas, and anyone want to tag along? Derek would love to see people before he leaves, I am sure.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Yeah, that seems to be the problem. Add to that Jake not giving me a real date. More of a well, we'll pick him up this weekend. Hopefully that Saturday, seeing as how I would like to get out for my b-day while I have the money.
Brandy said…
I would love to hang out! call me anytime :)
We can take the kids to minds in motion or the batting cages.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.